In this tutorial we will guide you on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500. Here are the complete details.
Before you proceed, we want to tell you that Android 4.2.2 version has not been officially announced yet for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500. But according to rumors sooner we will get updates for this device. All users of Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 will get notified when it will get announced officially and publically. But we have a way of updating Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 for our Android users and this includes installing of CynogenMod in the android device.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 has 1 GHz CPU. Along with Cortex-A5 processor, it also has 512 MB of RAM with internal storage of 3 GB. It is available in affordable price. Its stunning look wilth sleek design makes it a best Smartphone in its category.
Android Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10.1 version provides best animation to Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 users who desire to enjoy the technology and features of Android4.2.2 ROM. CM is the short form of CyanogenMod. It is one of the most acknowledged and unauthorized firmware but it has been continuously increasing its compatibility with old and new entries of Android devices. Actually it offers excess of functionality in comparison with stock android system.
You have an advantage of running all the unpermitted apps that you could not able to run in the stock version of android system after installing CyanogenMod Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500.
Benefits by installing CyanogenMod custom ROM
- It gives you full access of the device along with the access of internal file system and modification permissions after installing CyanogenMod on Smartphone.
- You will find improvement in the performance in the Smartphone after installing CyanogenMod. Your device will get speed up for the purpose of running task.
- You will be able to uninstall unwanted apps that you get while buying the phone from the market, after installing the CyanogenMod Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500.
- Increase in battery backup of your Smartphone.
- Your device’s visual experience will get enhanced when you finish installing CyanogenMod Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500.
This tutorial is basically for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500. Successful working of this procedure on any other device is still not confirmed. This tutorial’s application to any other device may produce some unwanted outcome. Applying this procedure of rooting android device we are not bounded if anything happens wrong to your device. Continue on your own risk.
Just follow the simple steps given below:
- Disable all security programs like firewall & antivirus on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 as well as on your PC.
- Your device’s Battery should be fully charged or must be at least 80%.
- Take all the necessary backups of all possible things like: SMS, videos, Images, Bookmarks, MMS settings, songs, Contacts etc.
- You have to install USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 (Android Jelly Bean).
- Use a good conditioned USB port for connection between device & system with supplied USB cable of your device.
- Enable USB debugging mode. To do so follows this. Go to Settings >> Applications >> Development >> Check this option ‘Enable USB Debugging’.
- You must install the latest version of both Java SDK as well as Android SDK on the PC.
Steps for installing Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500
Remove memory card from the device and connect it using a card reader to Computer. Avoid the use of USB cable as it has compatibility issues with CyanogenMod and may not work properly. If you don’t have SD card then you can use USB cable for connection but it is not our recommendation.
Start downloading “CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 downlod.zip”.
When downloading of above file get finish then download this Android 4.2.2 Gapps.zip file.
Create a folder named ROOT in the SD card and copy the downloaded file into it.
Now, take out your SD card from PC and insert it in your device after switching it off.
Boot into Recovery Mode of device and to do so press Volume down & Home and the power button simultaneously.
In Recovery Mode select option “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” for wiping off complete data and then select “Wipe Cache Partition” to wipe cache from phone’s memory.
Navigate to “Advance” settings of device & then select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” to wipe “Dalvik Cache” from Smartphone.
After that you will see “Install zip from SD card” option then you should select “Choose zip from SD card” option to navigate into SD Card. Then select the downloaded “CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500 downlod.zip” file to flash it on Smartphone after navigating to it.
Reboot the device after going back into the menu.
Now you are all done here, you have successfully installed custom ROM on your Smartphone to enjoy Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.